Mainly what i found in a short time of searching was not simply reproof of Roman Catholicism, and of superficial faith, both of which are warranted, but among other errors is that of Jackson:
- Relegating Christianity as a whole to be pagan, with Christianity as a whole having apostatized from 40 A.D.;
- Denying the Biblical Deity of Christ, being God by nature even though the the Father is the Head;
- Denying the literal Biblical physical incarnation of Christ;
- Denying actual water baptism;
- Likely denying of a real lake of fire in which the lost suffer torment "“Heaven” is no sensual place to find yourself after death; such a place does not exist, along with its strange counterpart...David is as much with us today as he was with Peter and that congregation in that day.");
- Describing being born again as Jesus Christ coming into the mind of the flesh, upgrading the heart to Jackson's doctrine of, among others things, the denial of the deity of Christ and and from worship on Sunday to keeping the the day Sabbath;
- Making the keeping of the 7th day sabbath required obedience.
- And that “there are only ten transgressions to commit against God, for He gave ten “and he added no more."